When one side files for divorce, there are two tracks that most cases follow. If the other party responds, this case can be resolved either by agreement or by taking it to trial. If the other party does not respond, then you may be able to proceed by default. No matter the track, we will guide our clients through the process and provide them with information to take the necessary steps.


Contact January Family Law, LLC if you are located in Cook or Lake County, Illinois

Getting the legal help you need is right at your fingertips. Contact us today to schedule a consultation. We will discuss your case, explain your options, and help you determine your next best steps.