In a post-decree motion, there may be requests for modifications after a judgement has already been entered, whether a dissolution of marriage or parental responsibilities. We assist in issues with dividing property post-judgement, modifications to parental responsibilities, or other modifications requested.


Contact January Family Law, LLC if you are located in Cook or Lake County, Illinois

Getting the legal help you need is right at your fingertips. Contact us today to schedule a consultation. We will discuss your case, explain your options, and help you determine your next best steps.